Historic Shirley Bar Claims #L1810
| 2000+ acres - State mining claims
| Including historic Shirley Bar
| Produces large Gold Nuggets
| Over 5 ounces!
| Airstrip + Hanger
| Main Log Cabin
| Other Camp Cabins and Campers
| Water Well
| New Large Shop
| Equipment included-
TURN-KEY GOLD MINE
$4.5 million USD
The Shirley Bar Claims consist of over 2000 acres of State mining claims and include the famous Shirley Bar. They are located about 2 hours by highway from Fairbanks and 20 miles by highway from Manley Hot Springs. The claims also have their own airstrip and hanger.
These claims were bought by the owners family in 2010. They mined it in 2011, 2012, and 2013. The previous owner had legal troubles and he had to sell. They purchased the claims without any equipment, Last year they added a big Bulldozer, a big Loader, and an additional wash plant and pump. It is now a turn key operation, in fact if not sold by May they will mine it again in 2014. The mining season begins in mid May and continues thru Mid October.
The mine produces large nuggets. In the past two years, nuggets over 5 ounces have been recovered and the previous owner found a 28 ounce nugget as well as hundreds of smaller ones.
In the past 3 years gold recovery with a 30 yard per hour plant ranged from .5 oz per hour up to 6 oz per hour. With cleanups averaged every one hundred hours. With both the trommel and derocker running, the washing capacity is about 130 yards per hour.
The gold is everywhere on these claims but there are very hot spots. You can mine an area for a month and average .016 oz per yard, then suddenly average .25 oz per yd. Previous owner claimed to have recovered 1000 oz in one day.
INCUDED WITH CLAIM SALE:
- Main Log cabin with full kitchen and bathroom.
- Second log cabin(bedroom with electricity and no water)
- Third log cabin(Bedroom with kitchen, and full bathroom)
- Fourth log cabin(shower,washer and dryer, Water heater)
- Fifth cabin(large cabin used as a bedroom with electricity and no water)
- Three campers, Manufactured in the past few years. All with full bathrooms.
- Old shop(used for storage)
- New shop( very nice, large enough to fit a D9 Bulldozer) & Full of large hand tools
- 2 Conex storage containers full of parts and wire
- Camp is supplied with water by a well
- Camp is supplied with electricity by a 25kw Kubota diesel generator with oversize oil pan(purchased new in 2012.)
- Generator supplied fuel by a 500 gallon dual contained fuel tank( Lasts approximately 1 month when generator runs 24/7)
- Camp has internet and satellite tv as well as telephone
- 10,000 gallon dual contained fuel tank and high volume transfer pump located at camp.
- Approximately 6,000 gallons of fuel already on site.
- 7,000 gallon fuel truck
- 2006 Dodge 2500 lwb 4x4 with Cummins diesel
- 2006 Dodge 2500 4x4 flat bed with compressor and tool boxes
- D9R Caterpillar Bulldozer with new Major overhaul on 3408 Cat engine and 80%+ undercarriage
- 4300 Quantum Link Belt Excavator
- 824J John Deere Front End Loader
- 644H John Deere Front End Loader
- 130L Link Belt Front End Loader
- 2- 6" Pioneer Pumps powered by Deutz 4 cylnder air cooled engines
- 12" Cornell Pump powered by an 8.1 Liter powertech John Deere Diesel
- Lots of 8" , 10" and 12" polyethylene pipe
- Christy 14" Polyethlene pipe fusion Machine with inserts to fuse smaller pipe
- Lots of 6" lay flat hose with cam lock fittings
- 185cfm ingersall rand compressor
- 175 kw Aggreko generator powered by a cummins diesel engine
- 40 kw generator powered by a john deere diesel engine
- Fab Tec feed hopper with hydraulic dump grizzley and variable speed drive (approximately 8 Yards)
- Custom Built Feed Conveyor
- Goldfield 75 Alaskan Trommel w/ sluices and tailings conveyor
- RMS Ross Derocker model 10 x 20 powered by hydraulics w/ classifying sluices
- 2- oro industries low g horizontal centrifuges
- Small gas powered trommel for clean up
- Rp4 shaking table for cleanup
- Oro industries helix screw for clean up
- Kubota rv500 side by side w/ 50 gallon transfer tank
- The property has an airstrip and hanger
The owners will sell the claims, cabins, and equipment for $4.5 million. Otherwise they plan to mine in 2014 if this is not sold by May.
would like more information
Historic Shirley Bar Claims #L1810